A quick demo of Dura, the core application behind WholeSlide Open. We’re quickly working towards a v1.0
What can it do now? (build ~#4000)
- View high resolution image sets from Brainmaps.org (uses boring 2D viewer, 3d in progress)
- Link with Dropbox (sandboxed currently, needs appstore submission before this will work)
- Connect to Knossos (EM) image services (experimental, issues with VRAM and opengl es 2)
- Connect to OpenConnectome (EM) servers (experimental, issues with VRAM and opengl es 2)
- Open converted EyeWire neuron meshes (experimental, issues with VRAM and opengl es 2)
What will it do in the future?
- Connect to Aperio image servers
- Contain most of the image resources available in the original WholeSlide app.
- Connect to MicroBrightField’s Biolucida Server.
- Connect to data stored on remote hard drives
- View and create annotations on high resolution images
- View stacks of high resolution images in 3D
- Visualize skeletonized annotations for EM
- Visualize volume annotations for EM
- Include data sources beyond neuroscience (dermatology, radiology)
- Integrate a searchable backend
- Create courses and link content together